quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2011

Dear Sam Winchester


Dear Sam Winchester,

I’m sorry that some people only see the mistakes you made and your flaws but don’t see that you always try to fix the mess you make. I’m sorry that some people only see how you (seem to) leave your brother behind but never see how you always come back to him.  I’m sorry that whenever you want something for yourself people call you selfish. I’m sorry that some people think that you don’t deserve happiness. I’m sorry that people only see how much your brother loves you but don’t understand that you love your brother just as much. I’m sorry that some people don’t understand that you’re only human and that humans screw up. I’m sorry that your pain, your loss and your sacrifices don’t seem to matter as much as the mistakes you made or the lies you told. I’m sorry that sacrificing yourself, your soul and your sanity to save the world is not enough for some people to forgive you. I’m sorry that some people only see the darkness in you but not the side of you who wants nothing more than to help people.
Most of all, I’m sorry that  you think of yourself as weak and not good enough. I’m sorry that you’re your own worst enemy. I’m sorry that you don’t believe that you deserve redemption. Because you do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário